Case Manager, Housing Mental Health Pathways (Internal Applicants Only)
|Position Title:||Case Manager, Housing Mental Health Pathways (Internal Applicants Only)|
|EFT:||Part-time (0.8) Fixed term position until September 2019|
|Contact Person:||Sue Grant, Coordinator, Mental Health Services|
|Phone:||03 5337 8960|
|Closing Date:||18th November 2019|
The Case Manager, Housing Mental Health Pathways will assist clients who are living with a mental illness and have recently been discharged from the Adult Acute Mental Health Unit. The Case Manager will work closely with clients at risk of homelessness and readmission to mental health services by finding and maintaining stable accommodation.
To be successful in this role, you require:
1. Tertiary qualifications in Community Services, Social Work or Psychology and/or significant experience in mental health and homelessness services.
2. Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and funding body guidelines.
3. Experience in the development of client centered care plans.
Centacare, Catholic Diocese of Ballarat is a social welfare agency committed to providing support services within the communities in which it operates. Centacare delivers a range of programs and services to families and individuals throughout Western Victoria.
At Centacare we offer:
- a family friendly working environment
- training and development opportunities
- flexible working arrangements
- salary packaging for eligible staff
We embrace, value and respect an inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. We are committed to the safety of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Please ensure your application includes a cover letter, resume and responses to the key skills and experience found in the position description linked below.
Should you require cultural or other support in submitting your application, please contact our People and Culture Department on 03 5337 8999.