Case Manager, Integrated Family Services – 2 positions available
|Position Title:||Case Manager, Integrated Family Services – 2 positions available|
|EFT:||Part-time (0.8EFT), fixed-term position until 30 March 2022 position and Full-time, ongoing position.|
|Contact Person:||Liz McCartin, Coordinator, Integrated Family Services|
|Phone:||(03) 4344 4544|
|Closing Date:||Sunday, 23 May 2021|
Integrated Family Services promotes the safety, stability and development of vulnerable children, young people and their families, with a focus on building capacity and resilience for children, families and communities.
The Case Manager, Integrated Family Services position is to assist families to develop the necessary skills in relationships and parenting, develop related community networks and to case manage families with more complex requirements.
Specifically, the position is responsible for:
• Conduct comprehensive risk and needs assessments and develop family action plans using the Best Interest Case Practice Model.
• Promote children’s safety, stability and development.
• Work directly with families across the three Centacare catchments within the Central Highlands region (Moorabool, Golden Plains and Ballarat) to implement service plans that result from the needs assessment using a mixture of case management and direct intervention techniques.
• Assist families to develop skills in relationships and parenting.
To be considered for this position, you will require:
1. Relevant tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Community Services, Psychology or other related field.
2. Demonstrated experience in building relationships both internally and with external stakeholders.
3. A professional approach with an ability to provide high quality case work using a variety of strengths-based and therapeutic intervention approaches.
4. Demonstrated ability to develop and undertake holistic assessment processes relating to children and families such as the Best Interest Assessment and Case Practice Framework.
About CatholicCare Victoria
CatholicCare Victoria is a leading and influential provider of charitable and social services in Victoria. The Mission of CatholicCare Victoria is to build communities that recognise and nurture the dignity of each person. Our employees share our Mission for a stronger, more inclusive society through supporting individuals, families and communities in times of need, especially those who are most disadvantaged, vulnerable and/or marginalised.
We deliver excellence in a broad range of child, family and youth services, family relationship services, school counselling and pastoral care services, social housing, employment and advocacy services across various office locations and delivery sites in Victoria.
We draw on the principles of Catholic Social Teaching to inspire and direct our endeavours. We value and respect human dignity, and embrace diversity in an inclusive work environment.
Working for CatholicCare Victoria
At CatholicCare Victoria we offer:
- a family friendly working environment
- training and development opportunities
- flexible working arrangements
- salary packaging for eligible staff
We embrace, value and respect an inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. We are committed to the safety of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Please ensure your application includes a cover letter, resume and responses to the key requirements found in the position description linked below.
Should you require cultural or other support in submitting your application, please contact our People and Culture Department on 03 5337 8999.