Case Manager, Intensive Case Management and Adolescent Support
|Position Title:||Case Manager, Intensive Case Management and Adolescent Support|
|EFT:||Part-time (0.6), ongoing position x 2|
|Contact Person:||Benita Marson, Manager Victims Assistance Program and Youth Services|
|Phone:||(03) 5337 8937|
|Closing Date:||31 May 2020|
This newly created position of Case Manager, Intensive Case Management and Adolescent Support will be responsible providing outreach services and support to young people between the ages of 12-17 years. This includes young people who are living at home, in placement or in the community, and are vulnerable by experiencing immediate crisis.
In addition, you will provide overall intensive case management and support to meet the needs of ‘at risk’ children and young people on statutory protective orders. This includes young people who have multiple and complex behavioural and emotional difficulties and who require substantial long term support with the aim to reduce high risk behaviours and increase stability in the young person’s life.
To be successful in this role, you require:
1. Tertiary qualification, in Social Work, Youth Work, Welfare or other relevant tertiary studies.
2. Demonstrated intensive case management experience including intake, assessment and case management / case work functions.
3. Demonstrated understanding of the child protection and out of home care sectors, legislation and frameworks including risk and needs assessment and planning within those frameworks.
Centacare, Catholic Diocese of Ballarat is a social welfare agency committed to providing support services within the communities in which it operates. Centacare delivers a range of programs and services to families and individuals throughout Western Victoria.
At Centacare we offer:
- a family friendly working environment
- training and development opportunities
- flexible working arrangements
- salary packaging for eligible staff
We embrace, value and respect an inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. We are committed to the safety of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Please ensure your application includes a cover letter, resume and responses to the key skills and experience found in the position description linked below.
Should you require cultural or other support in submitting your application, please contact our People and Culture Department on 03 5337 8999