PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES
Our personal development programs provide the opportunity for participants to take time out of their life and embark on a journey of self discovery and reflection in a supportive, uplifting and positive environment.
The Essence Program
Based on the book ‘The Essence of Health’ by Craig Hassed
- Increasing awareness of the mind/body connection
- Managing stress and strong emotions
- Setting achievable goals
Learning to Bloom
A program especially for women
- Staying in touch with your strengths
- Recognising and accepting support
- Communicating assertively; setting boundaries
Mindfulness & Managing Strong Emotions
- Emotions arise from the mind. Who is in charge of your mind and therefore, your emotions?
- What are your mind and emotions trying to teach you?
- How can you take charge and utilise your mind and emotions in healthy, helpful ways?
Promoting social connection through a team drumming experience
- Exploring relationships
- Reflecting on social responsibility and identity
- Using rhythm to reduce tension, anxiety and stress
For individuals who have separated from their partner in the past 12 months.
- Understanding and coping with the emotional journey
- Dealing with the grief many experience after separation
- Looking after yourself
- Looking to the future – how to re-establish life as a single person
HOW MUCH WILL THE PROGRAM COST?
For concession card holders, all group program fees are halved.
Staff will be able to provide additional information to you on the payment of fees, with respect to your specific circumstances.
We acknowledge that attending a group program can sometimes be stressful. Our facilitators create an atmosphere that is relaxed and non-judgemental, so that each participant gains as much as possible from their experience.
Whilst a minimal level of participation is necessary, there will be opportunities for you to decide how much (or how little) personal information you share with the group.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you would like to speak with our Intake Coordinator about participating in one of our programs or making a booking please call (03) 5327 7960.