Protecting the wellbeing of our clients and staff
Centacare are closely monitoring COVID-19 and have put measures in place to mitigate any risk for both our clients and staff.
The measures are being constantly reviewed as the situation evolves and changes.
Centacare measures include;
- Advising staff and clients on appropriate hygiene practices
- Mandatory internal staff self-assessment for risk of coronavirus as per Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) guidelines
- Enforcing the Government policy of self-isolation for 14 days for staff returning from international travel
- Reviewing meetings and upcoming events to assess risk
- Reviewing appointments with clients to assess risk
Our executive team are meeting regularly to monitor COVID-19, prioritising the wellbeing of our clients and staff, and will continue to communicate updates via the Centacare website.