Your donation will provide our organisation with additional funding to support our clients with basic essential needs. It may also assist us to initiate new pilot programs to make a positive contribution to the lives of those less fortunate in our community.
It is with your generous donation that we continue to build on the impact of our services, changing individuals lives. Examples of how you will help us achieve our mission are:
- Providing those in need with toiletries, food, blankets
- Materials for a group of children to participate in tutoring programs
- Clothes for our employment clients to participate in job interviews.
- Clothes for those less fortunate to take pride in their personal presentation and fully participate in community life.
- Supplement counselling programs for those in greatest need.
- Provide a family with educational resources for their children.
- Provide activities and school holiday programs for a group of children experiencing disadvantage.
- Delivery of community based social activities and groups for those disadvantaged and less fortunate.
- The delivery of pilot programs that empower people to live with choice and opportunity by building community capacity.
The information you provide will enable us to send you a tax deductible receipt.