The Australian Government Attorney-General’s Department funds Family Law Pathways Networks around Australia to establish and build collaboration amongst professionals working within the family law system.
In Ballarat, Centacare is the auspice agency for Family Law Pathways Network.
Each network focusses on increased collaboration, information sharing and networking opportunities to build stronger working relationships across the family law system. Stronger relationships build a responsive and informed service for separating and separated families trying to navigate through the system.
The Ballarat Family Law Pathways Network:
- Promotes awareness of services
- Conducts multi-diciplinary training and professional development that is relevant and responsive
- Provides opportunities for cross-sectoral networking
- Encourages information sharing
- Hosts informal seminars and networking opportunities
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact the Family Law Pathways Network Coordinator on 1300 303 988 or email Family Law Pathways Project Officer Vicpathwaysemail@example.com