It’s your blank canvas, what’s your next step? Get work ready with support from our ParentsNext employment program.
ParentsNext assist parents whose youngest child is aged under six and have not worked in paid employment within the last six months.
This program assist parents to plan and prepare for employment by the time their youngest child reaches school age.
Designed to work with parents the ParentsNext program helps identity education and employment goals, providing recommendations and links to local community agencies and supports to achieve these goals.
We can assist Parents with:
- Identifying and setting education and employment goals
- Develop pathways to achieve set goals
- Balancing preparing for work with parenting responsibilities
- Access to local services
- Interview techniques
- Finding the right courses
- Resume and letter writing
- Advice on childcare options
We are happy to meet with you at a suitable time and you may even bring your child along to some of the sessions. We want to work with you to fill your blank canvas with exciting education and work opportunities.