Preparation is the key to answering questions with confidence. Below we have a small list of popular questions which are generally asked in job interviews.
Make sure you prepare for these questions, research some of the answers, get friends or family to ask you these questions and any others which you think are relevant. The more you practise the easier it becomes, the more natural your answers will flow, this in turn will allow you to feel more confident.
Example interview questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- What do you know about this company?
- How would you add value to our company?
- Give me an example of when you had to solve a problem at work, how did you do it and what was the outcome?
- What is your biggest achievement in life?
- Tell me three main weaknesses you have? (Tip: Turn your weakness into a positive.)
- Why should we hire you?
- How would you work to the mission and values of our organization?