PEPLOW HOUSE CRISIS ACCOMMODATION SUPPORT
Peplow House provides short-term crisis accommodation for single men aged 18 years and over who are homeless.
Short term support is offered to individuals for up to six weeks.
Our Support Workers can assist individuals with:
- Accessing longer term accommodation
- Assessment of health and social issues that are impacting on an individual’s ability to secure longer term accommodation and providing links to supports
- Advocating on behalf of individuals
- Building an individual’s emotional and social well being through community supports
Short-term outreach support is also provided to:
- Participants leaving Peplow House for alternative accommodation;
- Men currently living in the community who are at risk of homelessness
- Assessment of health and social issues that are impacting on an individual’s ability to secure long term accommodation and providing links to supports
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Referrals into this program are through Uniting Care Opening Doors Program on (03) 5332 1286.
Individuals, carers, family members, community service organisations and health professionals can make referrals into this program.
If you would like to speak with one of our Support Workers please phone (03) 5332 4466.
You can speak with a housing support worker at any time by phoning Opening Doors 24-hour toll free number on 1800 825 955. The 1800 number will direct your call to a service closest to you, or if the call is outside business hours, it will be directed to Salvation Army Crisis Services.